Maple Glen Elementary School
1581 Fort Washington Avenue
Maple Glen, PA 19002
Principal: Tim Bickhart
NEW SCHOOL HOURS: 8:45a to 3:40p
Click here for School Schedules
Click here for drop-off/pick-up procedures
Click here for parking lot map
Click here for the District's new E-Friday Folder
Click here for the 2012-2013 Elementary Handbook
Click here for the 2012-2013 Elementary Progress Report Handbook
Click here for the 2012-2013 Bus Schedules
Sign up to for our eNotify/ListServ
The district has a ListServ system called "eNotify". One of the goals of the technology plan has been to use technology to increase communication across the district. One of the tools we have been using is through the use of a ListServ software on our email server. The popularity of our ListServs as well as the increase in Internet Service Providers using more restrictive SPAM filtering requires us to upgrade our system. As part of the new district website, our vendor provides us with a tool called, eNotify. eNotify allows users of the website to subscribe to various notification methods, one of which is an email/ListServ. To sign up, please click here.
Maple Glen Pledge
As a Maple Glen student I promise to be:
- Kind and respectful to my school family.
- I pledge to be honest, to work hard and do my best
- To display good judgment and celebrate with zest
- The values that my parents, teachers and my school possess.
MGES Mission Statement
It is the Mission of Maple Glen Elementary School to inspire our students to believe that learning is a life long adventure and that success means doing our best, being our best, and feeling proud in our efforts.
- Foster a learning environment that promotes the freedom to wonder, to ask, to explore, and to imagine.
- Create an atmosphere where students are accepted for their special talents and individual uniqueness.
- Develop a positive learning community that instills character traits of respect, responsibility, fairness, honesty, perseverance, trustworthiness, caring, compassion, and citizenship.
- Focus instructional priorities on Pennsylvania State Standards, critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, cooperation, communication, and technology.