Transcripts & Working Papers
Current Upper Dublin Students:
- to send an Official Transcript to a college, scholarhip program, etc., refer to the Application Procedures on the Guidance home page of this website (NOTE: Official Transcripts will not be issued directly to students.)
- to obtain an Unofficial Transcript for your own use, contact Joanne D'Andrea, Guidance Secretary at 215-643-8900, ext. 2010 or firstname.lastname@example.org. (NOTE: please provide at least three days notice to prepare your transcript.)
Upper Dublin Graduates:
- you must submit a Graduates Transcript Request form to the Guidance Department; you should send it to the attention of Joanne D'Andrea, Records Secretary, at: email@example.com.
- there is a $2 processing fee per transcript - make checks payable to UDHS
Obtaining Working Papers
Procedure As Required By The Pennsylvania Department Of Labor:
- you must first obtain an "Application for Work Permit"" from the main reception desk or the guidance office at the high school.
- if you are a student at Upper Dublin High School, you do not need proof of birth; if you are a student at another school, you must have proof of birth (accepted proof of birth is a birth certificate, baptismal certificate or passport).
- the application must be retuned with signature of parent or legal guardian at which time the work permit will be issued (NOTE: a change from past practice is that it is no longer requried that the parent/guardian sign the application in the presence of a staff member).
- if you have any questions about this procedure, contact any guidance secretary.