If you are interested in working within the district as a substitute teacher or aide for the 2014/15 school year, contact Substitute Teacher Service at 800-357-7827 or visit http://thesubservice.com and click the Tell Me More button!
Unsolicited paper applications will no long be accepted.
Support Staff Vacancy
- Full-time permanent position
- Fort Washington Elementary
- 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Operational Maintenance-12 months
- $17.28/hourly (probationary rate)
- Part-time bus drivers-10 months
- Upper Dublin Support Personnel Association
- $21.81/hourly (probationary rate)
- School Bus/CDL certification is required
Deadline: Tuesday, November 25, 2014
If interested in any positions below: Please submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The School District of Upper Dublin is a member of the Pennsylvania Regional Education Applicant Program (PA REAP). Administrative and professional job posting can be found on PA REAP. www.pareap.net. Unsolicited paper applications will no long be accepted.