BUILDING / FACILITY USE
Upper Dublin community members are welcome to use elementary school playgrounds, the high school tennis courts and school basketball courts at times other than during the school day, when in use for a district activity or event or when in use by an outside user group with a district permit.
The Upper Dublin High School Pool is staffed and available to the public during advertised Lap Swims and Family Rec Swims. Days and times vary seasonally. A fee is charged for each use of the pool. Information about school year aquatic programs, activities and fees is available at www.udsd.org > Community > Aquatic Program. One more click of the mouse take you to a special page dedicated to “Summer Aquatic & Fitness Programs.”
General Rules for Use
- Facilities should be used only for their intended purpose.
- Please park in designated spaces only and abide by all posted signs.
- The following are NOT permitted at any time on school property: dogs and other pets, smoking, alcohol, illegal substances.
Organized groups must obtain permits to gain access to district indoor or outdoor facilities or amenities such as the high school pool, the planetarium or any gymnasium, cafeteria, classroom, auditorium, large group room, playing field, outdoor basketball court or tennis court. Facilities are available on a limited basis.
- Visit the district website www.udsd.org > Community > Building/Facility Use for more information about when and how to apply using a Facility Use Form application, the current Rental Fee Schedule, Rules and Regulations for Use and who to contact.
- District staff requests a min. of two weeks advance notice (15 days) to properly review and execute a Facility Use Form.
- A Certificate of Insurance is required of each user group.
- Rental Fees and Service Charges will be assessed according to an annually approved rate schedule.
Facility Use Forms (Permits for Use)
- Please complete and submit a Facility Use Form to the Business Office at least fifteen (15) days in advance of the requested date of use. A copy of the form can be found below. Save the form to your hard drive, insert the requested information, then attach it to an email sent to the Business Office.
- Forms are reviewed by the Business Office then sent to Building Principals/Administrators for approval.
- A Certificate of Insurance listing the School District of Upper Dublin as an additional insured is required and must be received by the Business Office before a permit is issued.
- Collection of assessed fees and charges is done by monthly invoice for regular users but will be done in advance for others.
Please email a completed form to Susan Lohoefer at firstname.lastname@example.org for the following requests. You may also call Mrs. Lohoefer at (215) 643-8800 x8994.
- Use any district outdoor facility: playing field, tennis courts, basketball courts, Cardinal Stadium
- Use of UDHS
- Use of the SRMS Gym or SRMS Annex Gym
- Use of the MGES Gym
Please email a completed form to Marcia Younker email@example.com for the following requests. You may also call Ms. Younker at (215) 643-8800 x8815.
- Use of TFES, JTES or FWES
- Use of MGES, SRMS or SRMS Annex other than one of the gyms
Facility Use Request Form (fillable): FORM
2012-13 Fee Schedule: FEES
Rules & Regulations for Use (being revised): RULES FOR FACILITY USER GROUPS