Welcome to the Cardinal Academy, Upper Dublin School District’s home for virtual teaching and learning. Serving UDSD students in kindergarten through 12th grade, the Cardinal Academy is an option for families choosing to have their children educated in a virtual environment. The Cardinal Academy’s online, personalized instructional methods and curricula are facilitated by UDSD faculty.
Benefits of the Upper Dublin School District’s Cardinal Academy include:
- Synchronous Instruction for Large Group, Small Group, and Individual Lessons and Support
- Instruction Based Upon Our Own Curricula, Instructional Programming, and Assessments
- Access to Supports and Services for IEP, 504, and GIEPs
Cardinal Academy Guide
Click here to access the UDSD Cardinal Academy Guide
Middle School Information
Click here to view a sample Middle School Schedule.
High School Information
Click here to view a sample High School schedule.
UDSD Connected Learning Information
The Upper Dublin School District promotes the use of a variety of technology tools to enhance and support teaching and learning. This warehouse contains a wealth of information for students, parents/guardians, and families.
The UDSD Connected Learning page contains information on the following topics:
- Parent’s Guide to Google Classroom
- Google Apps and Chromebooks
- Chromebook Troubleshooting
- Offline Access for Google Docs
- Learning Resources Access Support Requests
- Clever Directions
- Schoology Tutorials
- Chromebook Accessibility Features
- Accessibility in G Suite
- Comcast Internet Essentials
Click here to visit the UDSD Connected Learning Information warehouse.
Cardinal Academy Information Session Recordings
Frequently Asked Questions